I hosted the Fuss Free Flavours Breakfast Club in September with a fruity theme to tie in with Better Breakfast Week. Here’s a round up of the entries to give you lots of inspiration for healthier breakfasts as the autumn sets in.
Then a lovely Late Summer Fruit Salad with pistachios and pomegranates from the equally lovely Ren at Fabulicious Food.
She also entered some Bacon, Brie and Fig Muffins.
A smoothie is a great way to start the day with a nutritional kick and that’s exactly what Helen at Fuss Free Flavours has been doing with her experiments in the Vitamix to produce this amazing looking Berry and Beetroot Smoothie.
And if that isn’t enough inspiration, here are a few recipes from me!
- Sunflower Seed and Lemon Flapjacks
- Apple Marmalade
- Apricot and Maple Syrup Muffins
- Bircher Muesli with Baobab or Dried Fruits
- Banana and Chocolate Chip Loaf
- Banana and Oat Loaf
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry and Lemon Muffins
- Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Cranberry Curd on top of Sourdough
- Strawberry Samosas
- Rotli (Chappatti) Fruit Wraps
- Apricot and Pumpkin Seed Rolls
- Lemon and Basil Soda Bread
- Rye Tin Loaf
- Olive and Sunflower Seed Loaf
- Lemon and Olive Jam
There was a breakfast hamper giveaway too and the judges at Baobab HQ chose Susan’s Apricot and Granola Muffins. Happy baking Susan!
October’s Breakfast Club is over at Anne’s Kitchen with a theme of pastry. Happy baking!